Thank you for your interest in Montessori Hale O Keiki. Here is a brief description of the admissions process.
- Fill out the ADMISSIONS APPLICATION FORM and submit, along with your non-refundable $50 application fee* to the MHOK office. *Application fee will be applied to registration fee if child is admitted to MHOK.
- Once application form & payment is received, MHOK Admissions will call you to make an appointment for a Parent Classroom Observation, a 30 minute visit to the classroom of your child’s grade level. This is the best way we’ve found to see and experience the power of our Montessori classroom community. At this meeting, we will provide tuition, fees & financial aid information as well as learn about your child. Sorry please no Keiki at this meeting.
- If you want to proceed with enrollment, then your child will meet & work with the Lead Teacher for an evaluation. Call MHOK office to make an appointment for a Child Evaluation visit. The child visit will be 30 minutes and we request that the child visit be without the parent.
- A letter will be sent to you stating if your child has or has not been admitted into Montessori Hale O Keiki. The classroom teacher and/or the Executive Director will set the date of enrollment after registration materials are completed and registration fees are paid.
- After acceptance of enrollment, parent(s) work with the MHOK Admission to complete the tuition option plan, contract paperwork, attain student education and medical records, and if applicable apply for financial aid.
Admissions application and fee can be dropped of at MHOK office 100 Kulani Hakoi Street
or mailed to: Montessori Hale O Keiki, P.O. Box 2348, Kihei, HI96753
For more information or to schedule an observation and classroom visit, phone the MHOK office at 808-874-7441 or email Patty Herren at Patty@MHOK.org. We look forward to your call.